Meta Yage IP Strategy Consulting has a strategic approach towards patent application preparation and prosecution based on a thorough application of technology, law and business concepts, to obtain strong high quality patent applications for our clients.
We provide end-to-end patent prosecution services including office action responses, and hearings before the court, if necessary. We undertake PCT application filing and India patent prosecution internally. Our India patent applications are drafted to meet PCT and US quality standards so that they can be filed as PCT or US applications with minor modifications and that means minimizing the billing hours of foreign patent attorneys. In addition, we prosecute patent applications in the US and multiple other countries in collaboration with foreign attorneys that we have alliances with.
Our patent prosecution services include the following:
- India provisional patent application preparation and filing.
- India complete specification preparation and filing.
- PCT application preparation and filing.
- US patent application preparation and prosecution (in collaboration with a US patent attorney)
- Office action responses.
- Legal opinion letters on validity and infringement of patents.
- Representations and Oppositions.
- Application for permission to file first outside of India.
- Vetting patent applications previously filed in other countries for compliance with Indian patent law and filing in India claiming priority of foreign application.